723 Mount Pleasant Road
M4S 2N4 TORONTO
647 391 33 11 - email@example.com
When a location is as iconic as Yonge Street, it’s more than a street, it’s a way of living. Rich and vibrant with a cosmopolitan vibe, this is 24/7 living that offers an enviable cachet where you are connected to the core of where everything happens. Premium, prime and the first of its kind – your neighbourhood defines stylish living. Explore designer shops, fabulous restaurants, and fun entertainment options – all in a community surrounded by parks and central to living your best life.
1. Transit at your Doorstep! – You will not have to wait long to catch a bus, since York Region Transit runs a bus route right by your door, connecting you to Langstaff GO Train Station which is just down the street.
2. Close to Great Amenities – Yonge Street in Richmond Hill is bustling with restaurants, cafes, big box stores, even a movie theatre, all within walking distance. Take a short drive to nearby attractions like Vaughan Mills and Canada’s Wonderland.
3. An Easy Commute – Working in the city and living outside of the city is easy when you can access Highway 404 and 407 quickly. Commute to downtown Toronto in less than an hour by car.
4. Enjoy a Day on the Greens – There are plenty of great golf clubs in the area, allowing for a relaxing day of playing golf and in the winter, The Uplands Golf Club also has skiing.
5. Great Area for Families – With several elementary and secondary schools in the area, young and growing families would be making a great investment in their child’s education.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREAs By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.
This website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on the pages produced by or displayed on this website.